The Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0) face the Ole Miss Rebels (1-1) at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium at Hollingsworth Field at 7:30 p.m ET. Below, we analyze the Alabama-Ole Miss college football betting odds and lines, with picks and best bets.
Alabama vs. Ole Miss: Betting odds and lines
- Money line: Alabama -1429 | Ole Miss +850
- Against the spread/ATS: Alabama -23.5 (-110) | Ole Miss +23.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 70.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
Alabama vs. Ole Miss: Three things to know
- Through two weeks, Alabama is averaging 45 points per game, the fourth-most in college football. They are averaging an incredible 7.79 yards per play this season.
- Ole Miss has the worst defense in the SEC, surrendering 46 points per game. The Rebels are allowing 302 rushing yards per game through the first two games of the season.
- Alabama has won 18 of its last 20 games on the road.
Alabama vs. Ole Miss: Odds, betting lines and picks
Alabama 49, Ole Miss 21
Money line (ML)
Alabama (-1429) opens this contest as a monster road favorite over Ole Miss