The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-1) hosts the No. 10 ( Amway Coaches Poll powered by USA Today Sports) Cincinnati Bearcats (3-0) on Saturday afternoon (12 p.m. ET kickoff) at H.A. Chapman Stadium. We analyze the Cincinnati-Tulsa college football betting odds and lines, with picks and best bets.
Cincinnati at Tulsa: Betting odds and lines
- Money line : Cincinnati (-154) / Tulsa (+130)
- Against the spread/ATS : Cincinnati -3 (-115) / Tulsa +3 (-106)
- Over/Under : Over 44.5 (-110) / Under 44.5 (-110)
Cincinnati at Tulsa:Three things to know
- In the year of soaring scoring, this contest has a total well under 50. Cincinnati has yielded just 35.7 points through three games, and a highly rated front seven has helped the Bearcats hold foes to just 3.6 rushing yards per attempt. An in that same department, Tulsa has been even better (3.1). Expect the ground games on both sides to try and get inventive with their approach on Saturday.
- The Bearcats won last year’s meeting, 24-13, in Cincinnati. But the Golden Hurricane outgained UC, 377 yards to 317, and three Tulsa fumbles fed a minus-3 in the turnover exchange. Only three of seven total scoring drives in the game were over